- Lay banner out on ground and insert cross bars in top and bottom pole pockets
- Insert vertical poles into Windflex Bases
- Adjust and tighten set screw on the two top universal connectors at top of the poles, set bottom connectors at 10 inches from bottom of pole tighten slightly.
- Attach top and bottom cross bars to vertical poles with snap pins.
- Stand up and set banner in place. Insert one lag in each base to hold in place then insert in two to three more lags per base
- Loosen set screw on bottom universal connectors. Pull banner down tight and tighten set screws.
Changing Out Banners
- Take snap pins off one side of Windflex Banner System.
- Flex out vertical pole and remove cross bars from top and bottom.
- Slide off banner and slide on new banner.
- Put bottom crossbar on universal connector insert snap pin repeat same with top cross bar
Put Up Anywhere